Monday, January 1, 2007

Label Clouds & Templates

I loved web weavers world so much so that I had to copy her template, and follow her advice and links and get my very own label cloud. I'm not quite sure how labels or tags work inside of blogs, besides making you go a little crazy trying to remember the previous tags you've set up! I am "new" to the whole blogging thing, but find it absolutely fascinating! Anyway - the label cloud looked really cool! Phydeaux3 explained everything so well that even a moron (i.e me) could follow it, and make it work, first time around! Thanks to both of you so much!!

I've bookmarked both sites, so I will definitely be poking around again soon!

1 comment:

webweaver said...

Thanks so much for the link to my blog post! I really appreciate it! I'm happy to see that the blog cloud worked for you - it looks great.

:)