Tuesday, February 6, 2007

What is with control freaks & why when they're women are they such BITCHES??

I'm trying to stay calm despite wanting to pull someone's hair out of their bloody head. Several weeks ago I signed up for a local moms group that had interesting possibilities for finding other mommies to hang out & get drunk with. After I'd posted a few times, I obviously ruffled the feathers of the owner, by challenging one of her (many) rules. I simply had asked if anyone wanted to get together for a margarita.

I managed still to somehow become moderator of one her many sub-groups, (basically because I like to party, and know my way around the city with children in tow) and I know how to set up & organize play dates. Woo Hoo! That's a job to have on my resume!

Anyway, last night on the TEAM sub group, I disagreed with her yet again. She in turn did something slimey. Why do women only grow balls when they're sitting anonymously behind a computer screen? It's disgusting. Yes I'm fuming..

No comments: